Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Back to the biz

I recently came out of retirement form the restaurant industry to work at a friend's restaurant very close to my house. My boyfriend works directly next door and we have the same work schedule. Perfect. I couldn't have set it up better myself. Except that i did. I worked very hard for very long time and finally figured it out. I figured out how to balance a simple good life with hard work.

Success. Or so I think.

I had been burned bad in the restaurant business. I give everything when I do my job and it's easy for other people to take advantage of that. Some people are so insecure and delusional that they don't know how to treat people in order to make their business run efficiently and effectively.

I will give it my best and see what happens. I know what my instinct is telling me, but who listens to that guy anymore?

No comments: