Thursday, June 9, 2011

REENATYPES For SALE!!!

Ok, it's time to sell my one of a kind, original artwork, intended for enjoying for your very own. I have invented a photographic process and it's kindof a big deal. Every piece is unique and there is no other like it in the world. So, if you love inventive art that is going to be worth tons of money, please contact me for prices and availability. I am selling everything!!!

City Street 30" x 40"


Abstract 11" x 14"


City Negative 20" x 24"


City Positive 20" x 24"


Cityscape 11" x 14"


Fire Escape Left 30" x 40"


Fire Escape Right 30" x 40"


Richter tribute 11" x 14"


Vine Fence 11" x 14"


Park Ave 11" x 14"


AND...there's a lot more where that came from. Let me know if you're interested, I'm selling everything for a lot less then the actual value. I have a lot more work, some darker, and then even darker. There is something for everyone...or can be custom made.

No comments: